Check out the links below for simple, healthy recipes, food storage tips and more!
- Spend Smart. Eat Smart – Iowa State University Extension & Outreach Find recipes for meals that freeze well, soups, snacks & more! Each recipe includes an ingredients list, nutrition information, and cost per serving.
- Amazing Veggies – Cost-effective recipes from Utah State University Extension
- Farmers Market Recipes – University of Minnesota Extension
- USDA Snap-Ed Connection Browse the USDA’s seasonal-produce-guide. Brouse recipes by season and ingredients.
- USDA Mixing Bowl SNAP Recipes Browse for household, large quantity, child nutrition, SNAP & MyPlate Recipes
Seasonal Recipe Examples
- Spring Spring Vegetable Saute Serves 4 | $.54 per serving
- Summer Zucchini and Tomatoes Serves 4 | $.66 per serving
- Fall Sweet Potato Casserole Serves 10 | $.21 per serving
- Winter Black Eyed Pea Soup – serves 5 | $ .66 per serving