Stay in touch with us
Sign up for the Dubuque Eats Well e-newsletter to stay updated on quarterly meetings and opportunities to network and learn from local food working groups across Iowa.
Read the Current Issue: Fall 2016
Dubuque County ISU Extension & Outreach monthly Local Food e-Newsletter includes a local foods article celebrating diversity in the food system, as well as links to upcoming educational events, resources, research and tools.
Read the Current Issue – October 2016 – Hispanic Heritage Month
- January 2016 – Goals
- February 2016 – Black History Month
- March 2016 – Women’s History Month
- April 2016 – Earth Month
- June 2016 – Men’s Health Week
- July 2016 – Culinary Arts Month
- August 2016 – National Farmers’ Market Week
- September 2016 – Driftless Farm & Food Fest | National Farm to School Month
- October 2016 – Hispanic Heritage Month
Sustainable Dubuque sends regular updates – news and announcements related to the City’s “Sustainable Dubuque” initiative
*Please remember to set your span blocker to allow mail from email@example.com